The Aladdin HW3.0 is a multi-function instrument that combines a series of measurements to assist eye surgeons in the calculation of IOL power. The Aladdin combines Axial Length, Keratometry, Anterior Chamber Depth, Lens Thickness, Central Corneal Thickness, Corneal Topography, Pupillometry and Corneal Diameter in one single instrument, assisting the Eye Surgeon on the selection of conventional and premium intra ocular lenses. Included in the Aladdin software is also the RX/AL Trends – Myopia Module.
By combining an optical biometer and full corneal topographer, Aladdin offers eye care professionals the “complete picture” in axial length measurement, tracking, and IOL power calculation.
- 9-in-1 instrument with biometry and built-in corneal topography
- The operator is only 3 clicks away from printing the IOL report.
- RX/AL Trends – Myopia module
- Proven Interferometry technology delivers accurate axial length, lens thickness, and central corneal thickness information.
- Precise IOL power calculation formulae and generic Toric IOL calculator including the Abulafia-Koch astigmatic regression formula.
- Point and shoot acquisition: all necessary measurements are taken in under 5 seconds.
- On-board Olsen formula
- On-board Barrett IOL Calculation Suite including the Barrett Rx, The Barrett Toric IOL Calculator, the Barrett True K and the Barrett Universal II formulae.
- Built-in full Placido topography system offers all the additional diagnostic capabilities of any stand-alone topographer.