The Spot Vision Screener Autorefractor is an easy-to-use, handheld autorefractor that identifies refractive errors and ocular misalignment in children and adults.
A handheld, portable, ocular screening device designed to help quickly and easily detect vision issues on patients as young as six months, the Spot Vision Screen Autorefractor is ideal for adults with small pupils (3mm and greater), non-verbal patients, children and patients with disabilities. The handheld and portable autorefractor tests for refractive errors easily and efficiently- from a non-invasive, three-foot distance. Its touchscreen display uses on-screen instructions to guide the user through the screening process. This is an easy-to-use and easy-to-understand screening solution for eye care professionals.
- Autorefracts patients of all ages without dilation (6 months to seniors)
- Spherical equivalent range measures +/- 7.50D
- Auto-capture technology provides instant results
- Connected workflow can sends results directly to your EMR •
- Measures pupils down to 3 mm (20 to 100-year-old)
- Refracts monocular or binocular (SE, DS, DC, axis)
- Touchscreen display is easy to use
- Results for both eyes are displayed on screen in seconds