This contemporary instrument stand uses the same polycarbonate used on supersonic aircraft to resist scrapes, scratches, and scuffs. A unique injection molding process creates a unique color, creating a noteworthy style.
The Model 7900 is CSA certified to the International Electrical Standard IEC 60601-1 for general safety standards and UL certified to IEC 60601-1-2 for EMC, assuring compliance to International Standards and its quality and safety for you and your patients.
This model is available with instrument wells (IC) or without (NC).
Upper (refractor) arm
- Slit Lamp Arm adjusts for instruments weighing between 12 and 60 lbs
- The Upper Refractor arm (5250) and the Model 5255 single lock phoropter arm (shown on 7900 NC) are standard. Both arms have a 10" vertical range, and handle instruments weighing up to 20 lbs
- Third instrument arm: with a 20 to 50 lb. (Model 5381) capacity and 10" travel
- A hanger can be provided for an indirect opthalmoscope
Membrane switches ensure long-term use and improve safety
Super durable backlit membrane switches located on the instrument console control a chart projector, and the raise, lower and auto down functions of a Reliance examination chair.
Membrane switches last 10-times longer than their mechanical counterparts and increase safety by eliminating high voltages. They control intensity of the overhead lamp, and the binding posts typically used for the indirect ophthalmoscope.
Halogen Overhead Lamp
A long-lasting, low voltage halogen bulb is standard It provides a safe bright, direct light source.
- Includes instrument wells
- Three rechargeable instrument wells accommodate Welch Allyn instruments
- Offers connectivity with the optional Eclipse Room Light System--an infrared system that controls all room lighting through instrument moves or console switches.