Full power tilt examination chair with dual controls for base and top tilt function, either by footswitch or membrane switches on both sides of chair back.
Programmable memory tilt feature and safety switch.
Single lock adjustable concave headrest standard.
CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
- Memory programming increases efficiency.
- Auto return button returns the chair to its upright starting position.
- Maintain contact with patient during all chair functions.
- Dual side controls. Membrane switches and rotation locks ensure all operations of the chair can be controlled from a sitting or standing position.
- Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- High and low base models available.
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
- Safety switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
- Armrests lock in place. Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair.
**AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY IN MA, NH, CT, ME, CT, RI, NY ONLY**