The Topcon CA-800 Corneal Analyzer is an easy-to-use, comprehensive corneal topography solution allowing for the complete evaluation of the anterior corneal surface. In addition to elevation mapping of the corneal surface, the CA-800 provides robust software features, allowing for a total analysis of the patient’s corneal surface.
The Topcon CA-800 Corneal Analyzer is a standalone unit capable of sending reports directly to a printer or to a shared network folder via LAN connectivity. However if remote analysis is desired the CA-800 is compatible with i-MAP reviewing software for your PC. The CA-800 is controlled by a 10-inch capacitive touch panel monitor and combined with familiar joystick operation acquisition and evaluation of the cornea is fast and easy. Additional features include pupillometry, fluorescein imaging, meibomian gland imaging, contact lens fitting software, white to white measurement, Zernike analysis and tear meniscus analysis.
- On board PC allows for complete standalone operation
- Fast, Easy acquisition
- Intuitive Touchscreen operation
- Flexible output of reports direct to printer or network shared folder via LAN
- Meibiomian gland imaging, pupillometry and fluorescein imaging allows the user to collect more data than a typical topographer
- Differential maps to track progress