The Topcon TRC-NW400 is a fully automated, easy-to-use, auto-focus, auto-capture non-mydriatic retinal camera that is designed to obtain high resolution color images of the retina and the anterior segment of the human eye. It is equipped with automatic focusing and capture and a fully automated mechanism that moves the optical head from one eye to the other without operator intervention.
The large 10” color touch-screen monitor allows for total control of the functions as well as displays the acquired images. A high resolution color sensor provides quality images with a 45° field of view. The TRC-NW400 has 9 internal fixation targets that facilitate the composition of wide angle views of the retina. The TRC-NW400 can be used as a stand-alone unit saving images to a USB drive, as well as sending the images to be saved to a remote server or EMR system. It is DICOM compliant and can be used without a computer, retrieving the modality work list with patient information directly from the EMR server.
With the use of the optional IMAGEnet® 5* software, the TRC-NW400 can save and store the images to a local computer making them available for review.
* Sold separately or as a part of a package.
- Fully automated operation and automatic transfer from eye to eye
- 10” touch screen monitor for instrument control and image display
- Auto stereo feature does not require manual movement of the optical head
- Anterior segment photography
- 9 internal LED fixation targets
- DICOM compliant
- Can work as a standalone device or in combination with capture software