Topcon Healthcare is pleased to officially launch the NW500 Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera in the United States!*
The NW500, successor to the Topcon TRC-NW400, is a user-friendly, robotic fundus camera that provides sharp-quality, consistent imaging even in ambient light.
*The NW500 will be available with firmware v1.07 and supported by IMAGEnet 6 v2.52.
NW500 Key Features
- Enhanced Image Quality with 12MP Sensor1,2
- Small Pupil Photography φ2.0mm3 or more
- Rapid and Simple Capture by Single Touch
- Rotating Monitor
- Multiple Connectivity4 Options
- Space-Saving Footprint
- 50° Field of View
- Stereoscopic Photography
- Manual Photography (Anterior Segment)
- Bilateral 2-Field Photography
- Compared to Topcon non-mydriatic retinal camera TRC-NW400.
- Actual image size is 7.1MP.
- Confirmed with model eyes.
- Multiple connection with Direct DICOM, Ez Capture, IMAGEnet6, Shared Folder and Direct Storage (USB/LAN).
**AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY IN MA, NH, CT, ME, CT, RI, NY ONLY**